We appreciate you choosing Soublis Psychological Associates to help you and your family. We look forward to working collaboratively with you to achieve the goals you desire for yourself or your loved one.
Prior to your initial session, our office manager will send you a detailed email with instructions for your intake session, as well as paperwork attached for completion. If the client is a minor, please have a parent or legal guardian complete the documents. Completing this paperwork will expedite your first visit with us.
If your insurance company has a separate phone number for Mental Health or Behavioral Health, call that instead.Ask to speak with a customer service representative.
Request information for Outpatient Mental Health benefits.Have the customer service representative explain your “In-Network” and your “Out-of-Network” benefits. Soublis Psychological Associates are out-of- network providers. Ask the following questions:
- Testing: Ask for information regarding a “psychological evaluation.”
- Deductibles: How much will you have to pay before the insurance company will begin paying? After the deductible is met for testing/therapy sessions, at what percentage will they cover the remainder of the services?
- Fee caps: Some companies will only pay out up to a certain dollar amount regardless of the fee charged by the psychologist.
- Session limits: How many sessions are covered per calendar year?
- Diagnoses covered: Are there particular diagnoses that are not covered?
- Claims address: What is the mailing address where claims must be sent in order to get reimbursement?
- Preauthorization requirements: Is preauthorization is required for outpatient mental health? If yes, what is the process is for obtaining this? Also, are treatment plans necessary for continued treatment?
- Providers: Is it possible to meet with a provider that I choose and submit receipts for reimbursement?
- Forms: What forms are required for filing? Where can I get those forms?
- Telehealth: Do my benefits cover telehealth services (online counseling)?